CAR SERVICE INTERVALS
BrakesZone provides car service intervals to help keep your car running smoothly. Proper maintenance of your vehicle is essential to keeping it operating at it’s peak performance. A little time and money spent now will almost always save you from larger more costly repairs down the road.
The following chart shows BrakesZone’® Recommended Car Service Intervals.
Note that these recommendations are for MOST vehicles. Some vehicles may differ.
SERVICE RECOMMENDED INTERVAL
- Exterior Lights Check every 3 months or 3,000 miles
- Oil Change/Tire Rotation every 3 months or 3,000 to 5,000 miles
- Brake Check every 6 months or 6,000 miles
- Belts/Radiator Hoses Check every 12,000 miles
- Alignment every 12 months or 12,000 miles
- Charging System Check every 12 months or 12,000 miles
- Cabin Air Filter every 15,000 miles
- Brake Fluid Flush every 24 months or 24,000 miles
- Transmission Service (automatic/manual) every 30,000 miles
- Cooling System Service every 30,000 miles
- Power Steering Service every 30,000 miles
- Fuel Injection Service/Fuel Filter every 24 months or 30,000 miles
- Shocks/Struts Replace at 50,000 miles
- Timing Belt 60k, 90k, or 105k (vehicle specific)
- Differential (front and rear) vehicle specific
- Transfer Case vehicle specific
- Spark Plugs vehicle specific
Additional charges may apply based on vehicle and/or services required.
See specific store location for more details.