No clutch will last forever. The facings on the clutch disc wear as the miles accumulate. Stop-and-go city driving with lots of shifting is obviously harder on the clutch than open highway driving. Pulling a trailer, off-roading and aggressive driving can also accelerate clutch wear.
Looking to save some money on clutch repair service? Check out our awesome clutch repair coupons for the latest awesome deals. Print it out and come on in to your local BrakesZone.
CLUTCH REPAIR & SERVICE WHAT IS INCLUDED
The services provided will vary depending on the severity of the problem, but a typical clutch service may include:
- Replacing the pressure plate
- Replacing the clutch disk
- Replacing the throwout bearing
- Resurfacing or replacing the fly wheel
- Replacing any worn out hydraulic parts
- Clutch pedal releases higher than normal
- Slipping and/or burning smell while accelerating from a stop
- Grinding while trying to shift into different gears
- A soft or “mushy” clutch pedal
- Possible clutch hydraulic fluid loss
Additional charges may apply based on vehicle and/or services required.
See store for more details.