BrakesZone knows car air conditioning service issues and most vehicles use R-134A refrigerant to keep the interior cool. With all the components that make up your air conditioning system, BrakesZone® has the equipment and trained technicians to insure your vehicle’s A/C system functions properly and efficiently with our auto air conditioning service.
Looking to save on your next car air conditioning service? BrakesZone offers great savings with our car A/C maintenance coupon to help you save even more! Print it out and come on by to your local BrakesZone.
CAR AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Inspect air conditioning system for visual signs of leaks
- Reclaim remaining freon from system for filtering
- Vacuum test system
- Install Dye UV for leak detection
- Recharge system to manufacturer recommended capacity
- Performance test system
- Perform Dye Lite test
- Add freon at an additional charge
CAR A/C MAINTENANCE WARNING SIGNS
- Won’t blow cold air or the air isn’t as cold as it used to be
- Strange or stale smelling air
- The fan won’t run or makes strange noises
Additional charges may apply based on vehicle and/or services required.
See specific store locations for more details.