If something goes wrong with your vehicle’s engine, it’s best to get it checked out right away with BrakesZone’ car tune up service. Minor engine problems that go unattended can result in more costly repairs down the road. The term “engine tune up” is derived from the practice of tuning an engine’s ignition timing. The term, however, has survived to refer to a single preventative maintenance service that covers multiple checks to your engine’s components.
Looking to save on your next car engine tune up? BrakesZone offers great savings with our car tune up coupon to help you save even more!
CAR ENGINE TUNE UP WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Replacement of the fuel filter
- Replacement of all spark plugs and wires (this may involve removing a manifold on certain engines, especially those with a V cylinder configuration)
- Replacement of various other ignition components, such as the distributor cap and rotor
- Adjustment of the distributor cap angle on vehicles without electronic, or ‘distributorless’, secondary ignition usually with the aid of a timing light
- Inspection of serpentine belts and replacement as needed
- Replacement of the air filter
- Adjustment of the clutch on vehicles equipped with a manual transmission
- Battery service as needed, including cleaning any corrosion on the terminals
- Replacement of the PCV valve
CAR ENGINE TUNE UP WARNING SIGNS
- Vehicle running rough
- Poor gas mileage
- Idles rough
- Loss of power
Check out our great BrakesZone Coupons.
Additional charges may apply based on vehicle and/or services required.
See specific store location for more details.