Weak shocks may cause an uncomfortable ride and poor handling in addition to changes in vehicle ride height. This may lead to increased wear on other suspension components – including tires, ball joints and springs.
Shocks and struts do wear out and should be checked every 12,000 miles just to be safe and replaced every 50,000 to 60,000 miles. BrakesZone provides quality shocks and struts replacement service at an affordable price. Our shocks and struts repair is dependable and convenient. Drop by your nearest BrakesZone location and let us take care of your car repair needs today.
Looking to save on shocks and struts replacement? Check out our shocks and struts coupons for awesome deals and savings.
SHOCKS & STRUTS REPAIR SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Replace worn/damaged shocks and struts
- Inspect mounting bushings/plates/hardware
- Replace those pieces if needed at additional charge
Due to the fact that shocks and struts wear out slowly over an extended period of time, it often is not obvious
that the performance of the shocks and struts have diminished.
Worn shocks or struts may allow the following:
- Excessive tire bounce
- Poor tire-to-road contact
- Reduced suspension control
- Premature tire wear and increased wear on other suspension components
- Reduced handling and braking performance
- Noise and suspension vibration
Additional charges may apply based on vehicle and/or services required.
See specific store locations for more details.