BrakesZone muffler shop provides exhaust system and muffler service to determine if there are issues with your car’s emission system. Most people think mufflers just keep their vehicle quiet. While that’s a big part of the job, there’s a lot more to it. The muffler is just one component in the exhaust emission system, which is responsible not only for cutting down on noise pollution, but for cutting down on air pollution.
Your exhaust emission system does all of its important work while hanging precariously from the bottom of your vehicle. So to help keep your vehicle running smoothly, quietly, and efficiently, we recommend having your exhaust system checked out at least once a year.
Looking to save on your next exhaust system or muffler service? BrakesZone offers great savings with our exhaust shop coupon to help you save even more! Print it out and come on by to your local Brakes Zone.
- Exhaust manifolds and gaskets: cracks or small holes could cause exhaust leaks, affecting both safety and performance
- Oxygen sensors: cracks, damaged wires, or blocked intakes could cause incorrect fuel/air mixture adjustments and poor fuel economy
- Catalytic converters: overheating, dents, clogs, or corrosion could cause air pollution, excessive noise and rough idle
- Resonators and mufflers: excessive rust or holes could cause air pollution, excessive noise and a rough idle
- Pipes, hangers, clamps, and brackets: excessive rust or broken bolts could cause parts to hang dangerously low, resulting in a hazard for the people driving behind you
Additional charges may apply based on vehicle and/or services required.
See store for more details.